Saturday, April 30, 2016

About Obamas recent trip to the UK...

By Ecklebob Chiselfritz

Let's face it, Barack has been an asshole toward England since day one of his ever downward spiraling tenure.

The die was cast early on in his administration when the White House returned a bust of Churchill to the Brits.

It was a gift from them, but I guess Barack didn't like it since it wasn't stamped Made in China.

He then gave the Queen an iMaxiPad  loaded with his 2008 campaign speeches.

That is a sad pathetic fact.

To her credit she didn't strap it on, turn the volume way up, take thirty Tuinals and drink a bottle of Beefeater Gin. 

If I was Queen Elizabeth and Barack Obama requested an audience with me my reply would be, "No thank you. I am very happy with my current butler".

No comments:

Post a Comment