Friday, July 24, 2015

Just Illegal Immigration Facts: Director of ICE, Sarah Saldana, gets Iced by a Cruz Missile


I know liberals believe that the only law illegal immigrants have broken is coming across the border.  So, we all watched as they raked Trump across the coals for saying, "Mexico isn't sending us their best, but sending us their drug dealers, rapists and murderers..."  



I understand that Trump was painting immigrants with a broad brush, if taken as a whole, but if the comment is taken in context he's right. After listening to Senator Cruz fillet the Director of ICE, Sarah Saldana, with the shameful immigration facts that he presented her, how far off is Trump's comment, really?


Wait, endangered us?   I thought Obama called the tsunami of illegals flooding our country, the "best and the brightest?"  Of course, by now, anything Obama says we can expect the exact opposite to be true.












































I have to laugh at Director Saldana, because one would think she would have come prepared to face Senator Cruz.  She knew full well that she was coming to debate the man who was a polarizing figure at Harvard, and had honed his debate skills on the best debate team at Princeton University in 1992. Read more NYTimes

TED: Yesterday, how many murderers did the Obama administration release?


SARAH: Now, Senator, I don’t know the answer to that question, but I want the American people to understand our job and our mission, if I may.


SARAH: Now, Senator, I don’t know the answer to that question, but I want the American people to understand our job and our mission, if I may.


Of course, Senator Cruz came prepared and already had the numbers he was asking her for. The corrected numbers may surprise some, terrify others and potentially anger many others.




Are these the "best" Mexico and other Countries have to offer? We need to find a balance, where we can secure the safety of our own family while welcoming others. I'm tired of hearing people say, "we are a land of immigrants, this is what we do."  Yes, we are a land of immigrants, who followed the law, came over here legally, became citizens and continued to obey the law.  We didn't turn a blind eye to murderers, rapists, drug dealers, and law breakers that cluttered up our jails, prisons and court system.  


In addition to that, there were 36,000 in deportation proceedings with criminal convictions that the Obama administration released, and I would note that among those were 193 murderers with homicide convictions, were 426 people with sexual assault convictions, were over 16,000 criminal illegal aliens with drunk driving convictions released by this administration because this administration refuses to follow the law.









PAT: That’s why I love this guy. It’s just great. Great. Read entire transcript and hear entire interview here WFMD


I have to agree with Pat, this is why I love this man and why I think he'd make a great President one day.  He doesn't mince words, hold punches, or allow liberal's to stay in their fuzzy warm little "I don't know, spin the truth" world, but bursts their bubble with truth and facts.  Like daddy always said, "the truth doesn't care if you like it or not, it's still going to be the truth in the morning when the sun comes up."

No comments:

Post a Comment