Saturday, August 29, 2015

Having a Bad Day? Meet the Unicorn Woman, Then Count Your Blessings

by Kim D.

Yesterday I was having a bad day - actually this whole week has sucked out loud. My computer went into meltdown mode after running the Windows 10 update. Every time I thought I had found a fix, either hardware or software would fail, leading me finally no other option but to wipe the hard drive and reinstall Windows 8.

Once I got things back to normal, I tested the web and, lo and behold, the first thing I saw was a story about the Unicorn Woman. The 87-year-old woman lives in China and began experiencing an itching mole on her head about eight years ago. Now she is facing surgery to remove the five-inch horn, actually a skin tumor. After seeing the video below, my perspective over my computer issues changed. Things in my life could have been so much more worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment