Friday, March 20, 2015

The Right Planet Goes Hollywood: Mooches School Lunch Program vs. The Rest of the Civilized World

Congratulations, Brent.

The Right Planet


...The disparity is shocking. So much so, a CBS producer contacted me via Twitter requesting permission to use some of the images I posted for an upcoming episode of The Doctors, which airs on CBS. We corresponded by email; and I sent in a signed release.

I didn’t hear anything back for a while. But … I just received an email from CBS stating my images would be used for the March 25th episode of The Doctors! I have no idea if I’m going to get a shoutout on air, or any credit for the images during the show, but my screencaps and images will be used on the March 25 show (for local listings of The Doctors Show check here.):...
READ MORE
                                                         -------------------------
Brent serves up some tantalizing images in this post. Well worth your time to click on the link and read the post in its entirety.

No comments:

Post a Comment