Monday, September 12, 2016

Halloween 2016 - Scary Bernie, Hillary, and Trump

by Kim D.

Thanks to Wal Mart and a quick trip for a birthday present, my son got to check out the Halloween section and had a blast trying on some horrifying masks on display.  First he modeled "The Bernie." (His choice - I swear). The t-shirt he's wearing here gave me an extra chuckle as I would consider Bernie anything but a well-balanced dude.


The second selection, I admit forcing him to try. He's reach the "everything girl is yuck" stage and would be horrified to know I'm using the picture in a blog. (But what he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?) Here is "The Hillary." While she kind of looks "dudeish" - again, she's anything but well-balanced.


The third one, Donald Trump, is scary in that it's a horrid mask replication.  If I were the Donald, I'd consider suing. But note they did get the eye rings kind of right.

No comments:

Post a Comment