Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Jessie Hughes of Eagles of Death Metal Discusses Truth About Paris Terror Attacks

by Kim D.

Hat tip to Angela Durden for emailing me this article by Gavin McInnes, sharing his interview with Jessie Hughes, the lead singer of Eagles of Death Metal. Hughes shares his experience of surviving the Paris terrorist attacks last November and his thoughts on Islamoaphobia, 2nd amendment rights, and the damning nature of political correctness.  .

One of the most interesting aspects of Hughes' story is that he realized that the terrorists had been in the arena earlier in the day which led to suspicion that security and/or staff were in on the plot:
I saw fear fall like a blanket on the whole crowd and they fell like wheat in the wind—the way you would before a god. I was totally alert from the very beginning . . .  I saw a guy with an FAL and when he turned to face me his eyes looked like marbles. He was stoned out of his mind, and we now know they were on Xanax and cocaine. I recognized him. I’d seen him earlier in the day and noticed him staring at us . . .  I know for sure that they were in there early. I remember them staring at my buddy. I just chalked it up to Arab envy. You know what I mean? When a Muslim sees a cocky American dude with tattoos, he stares at him. I realized later it was Abdeslam and he was staring at my buddy because they thought he was a threat. There’s no denying the terrorists were already inside, and they had to get in somehow. During the shooting I went outside and the backstage door was propped open. How did that happen?
On political correctness:
Do you think political correctness is killing our natural instincts and making us vulnerable? Definitely. There were two girls who were involved. They were at the venue and vanished before the shooting, and these women were in traditional Muslim garb. They knew people wouldn’t check them because of the way they were dressed. They got caught a few days later.
This is just a teaser - the entire story/interview is fascinating and is an in-depth account of surviving the Paris terrorist attacks. It is a story the media glossed over, never exploring the actual why and how such an attack occurred and why similar ones are destined to happen wherever extremist Islamic views are not challenged.  

Click here to read the entire interview.  


No comments:

Post a Comment