Friday, February 12, 2016

Mom’s Demand and Panera Bread Becomes Unsafe for All but Criminals

By Elizabeth Nelson

Have you heard yet? On Monday, Panera Bread joins the ranks of Starbucks, Buffalo Bill Wild Wings, Chipotle and Target who have all caved to the anti-gun, pro-armed-security, Mom’s Demand Action.  Monday, the CEO of Panera Bread officially declared the fast-food chain a “gun-free” zone.

 
 

You know what us “gun-nuts” say about “gun-free” zones, right?  They make target-rich environments.  There’s never a cop around, at the moment you need one, so you’d better pray there’s a law-abiding-gun-owner around that is willing to put their life between the gunman and your life.
 
Does anyone remember what happed to Target, after they announced that they were going “gun-free?” Several stores across the East Coast were robbed at -- you guessed it -- gun-point by criminals, not law-abiding gun owners.  Why wasn’t a law abiding gun owner there to stop it? We were asked to stay home, and we "respected the business owner's wishes." Read more WND


I have to laugh at Panera’s feeble claim of “respecting the rights of gun owners” at the expense of the safety of its unarmed patrons.  Every time I’ve gone into Panera, no one has ever asked me if I was carrying, nor has my carrying ever made anyone around me uncomfortable.  No one has ever seen my weapon, that’s why they call it “concealed carry.” 
 
However, just like I have Target, Starbucks, Chipotle and Buffalo Bill Wild Wings, I will respect the establishment and keep my gun and home and not risk my life going into that establishment, because I know that criminals don’t have the same respect of the law or human life as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment